13 of My Favorite Gemstones
I’ve been an avid collector of gemstones for many years. I’ve listed a few of my favorites here along with their various colors and metaphysical properties –enjoy!
1. Amethyst –Lavender to deep purple color. An extremely powerful and protective stone with a high spiritual vibration.
2. Angelite –Blue and white color, sometimes flecked with red. A stone of “awareness” and peace. Useful in connecting with the angelic realms.
3. Azurite –Deep blue in hue, but often seen in combination with Malachite (blue-green stone). A stone to guide psychic and intuitive development.
4. Chrysocolla –Green, blue and turquoise colors. Helps with mediation and communication. A stone of serenity and peace.
5. Citrine –Yellow to brownish-yellow or smoky gray-brown in color. A powerful cleaner and regenerator. Carries the power of the sun and is very positive and beneficial. It absorbs, transmutes, dissipates and grounds negative energy and is excellent for overall protection.
6. Danburite –Pink, yellow, white and lilac colors. It’s linked to serenity and eternal wisdom, connecting with the angelic realms. Also acts as a karma cleanser and helps with new transitions.
7. Emerald –Green, of course! It’s a stone of inspiration and infinite peace. Also promotes unconditional love, partnership and friendship too.
8. Garnet –Commonly found in red, it also comes in pink, green, orange, yellow, brown and black. It’s a powerfully energetic stone used to purify, revitalize and balance energies, bringing serenity and passion as appropriate.
9. Lapis Lazuli –Deep blue with golden flecks. It stimulates psychic development, dream work and spiritual enlightenment.
10. Moonstone –Colors vary from white, cream and yellow to blue and green too. It’s a very feminine stone, strongly connection with the moon and womanly cycles. Promotes empathy, intuition and calming emotions.
11. Obsidian –A stone formed from cooled lava, its colors vary from brown and black to green, rainbow sheen. Helps to promote deep soul healing as well as being a highly protective stone. Great for soaking up negative energies!
12. Tiger’s Eye –Comes in several shades of brown-yellow, pink, blue and red. It combines the energy of the sun and earth. A very protective stone, yet grounding and stimulates the manifestation of the Will.
13. Turquoise –Green and blue varieties. A most effective healer stone, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It enhances communication between the physical realm and the spiritual worlds.
Information source: The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
For more Thursday Thirteens CLICK HERE
Thx & Hugs,
+ + +
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick