Monday, July 14, 2008

News Bits – GLBT Interview & Dragon*Con’08!

Hi Everyone! Veronica Arch has interviewed me for GLBT Promo this month! Check out the interview on the front page at www.glbtpromo.com --those were great questions & I had lots of fun answering them!



CLICK HERE for my interview with GLBT Promo!

Also –it’s official! I got my ticket and will be attending this year’s Dragon*Con in Atlanta GA August 29th – September 1st! Many of my own favorite authors will be there including Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dianna Love and Laurell K. Hamilton!


Sherrilyn Kenyon & Sabrina Luna at Dragon*Con 2007

The Midnight Musesme, Dahlia Rose & Crymsyn Hart will also be passing out promo goodie bags –so, if you’re coming, look for us hanging out at the Paranormal Romance panels at the Dark Fantasy tracks this year!

CLICK HERE for more info on Dragon*Con!

Many Thx & Hugs,
Sabrina )O(



+ + +
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home