Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sabrina Luna Author News – July 2008



Happy July, Everyone! Hope you’re keepin’ cool! Yep, it’s been one *hot* summer!

Here’s what’s going on this month…

*Amira Press has selected me as one of their Featured Authors of the Month!

Excerpts & Interesting Tid-Bits about me will be posted all month long over at Amira’s blog:
Click Here!

Here’s my Amira Press titles:
GOOD GIRLS DO IT BADDER (Simply Erotic) Available in Ebook!
SECRETS (Erotic Romances) Now Available in Print & Ebook!

*Writers: What’s in the Stars for You?

Horoscopes for writers are now posted over at my other blog! Be sure to check outwww.myspace.com/magickalintuition to see what the planets have in store for you!

*Good news!

Several Romance Writers of America chapters have picked up my Writer*Scopes for their newsletters, including St. Augustine Flordia’s newsletter which asked me for an expanded quarterly forecast! Woohoo!

*Stay Cool, Stay Inside & Download an Ebook Today!

Here’s a list of my current releases:

HOMECOMING (M/M) at Phaze.com
A WARRIOR’S HOPE (M/M) at Phaze.com
GODS & VAMPIRES (M/M) at Aspen Mountain Press
MIDNIGHT ENCOUNTERS w/BAD MOON RISING at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid

Well, that’s all for now –
Many Thx & Hugs,
Sabrina )O(


+ + +
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home