Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sabrina Luna's Thursday Thirteen



13 Writer Meme’s

1. What's your genre(s)?
I write a variety –contemporary, erotica, Manlove and paranormal romance, to name a few!

2. How many stories have you completed?
I’d say roughly about a dozen –some epublished, some not…yet.

3. How many stories are you working on now?
I’m in the process of editing two now, writing one.

4. Are you a linear or chunk writer?
Linear.

5. The POV you're most partial to?
Third person, some first (but rarely)

6. As a writer, do you plot or write by the seat of your pants?
I’m a planster –I use an outline, but leave it open to allow my characters and/or story to organically develop.

7. The theme that keeps cropping up in your books?
Sex –yeah, there’s always a hot sex scene or two! *wink-wink*

8. How many days a week do you write?
Write? A little every day. However, it really depends on if I’m not busy editing or promoting.

9. What time of day do you get your best writing done?
I’ve figured out I’m a morning writer –between 9AM- 2 PM, usually.

10. What’s your favorite way to promote your stories?
‘Meet-n-Greets’ with my local promo group The Midnight Muses, but blogs are good too!

11. Who are your inspirations?
I’m inspired by my fellow author-friends! The ones like me, who are busy writing and promoting every day!

12. Who are your favorite authors to read? (different from mentors)
Too many to name, but a few are: Kate Douglas, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Angela Knight and Anne Rice!

13. What are you currently reading?
No Rest for the Witches anthology, The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason and Blue Ruin I: Some Kind of Stranger by Katrina Strauss –yeah, I read several. *grin*

For More Thursday Thirteens CLICK HERE

Thx for dropping by!
Sabrina )O(


+ + +
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home