Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sabrina Luna's March E-Newsletter




It’s March! Already? Geez, this year’s flying by! Welcome to my March E-Newsletter! February was fabulous –with P & E Reader Poll results, the release of CRIMSON HEART & a cool review from LoveVampires.com, plus fun chats and contests! Now on to March!

The Calendar at Sabrina Luna Author News has been updated and ready to go! Oh, I changed the reminder thingy, so you’ll get an email reminder 12 hours before the chat or event instead of day early.

Tomorrow’s the final day for Sabrina Luna’s Double Double Fun Contest, so if you haven’t entered yet, time’s running out. I’ll be announcing the Lucky Winner tomorrow 3/2 at 1 PM EST –Good Luck!

I’ll be attending EPICon March 8th-11th in Virginia Beach. If you’re going, find me and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people! Also, I’ll be on the Writing BDSM panel at the conference and I have 2 signings scheduled too—this oughta be fun!

And, finally, VELVET SEDUCTION will be released March 17th at Mardi Gras Publishing! This is a contemporary, spicy erotic romance that’s both short and sexy!

Well, that’s all for now –will keep you posted with News Flashes as they happen.

Thx & Have a Merry March,
Sabrina )O(

***
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com
CHARADE –Aphrodite’s Apples
CRIMSON HEART –Mardi Gras Publishing
Now Available
VELVET SEDUCTION-Coming 3/17 at MGP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home