Friday, February 23, 2007


Yes, folks, it's Friday-Friday!!! I thought I'd share a double shot of 'manly-goodness' with y'all --yep, a little 'VigOrli' to head into the weekend!

Reminder--Next Friday, March 2nd is the last day for my Double Double Fun Contest! All you need to do to enter is to purchase my newly released ebooks, CRIMSON HEART & CHARADE, then attach both receipts of purchase to an email with your postal address (US residents only) and send to thebellaluna@yahoo.com by 3/2/2007.

***If you’ve previously purchased either ebook, you may still enter by purchasing the other title & email me BOTH receipts too!***

From the receipts, a Lucky Winner will be drawn to receive:

*A $5 Starbucks Gift Card
*Some Chocolate Candies
*And a Cool Ink Pen

Good Luck, Everyone & Happy Weekend!
Thx & Hugs,
Sabrina )O(

***
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com
CHARADE
CRIMSON HEART

1 Comments:

Blogger darling said...

neat picture :) Very niccccccce.

I like your blog, ill visit again :)

Cheers!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home