Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HOMECOMING #1 at Phaze for February!



I'm stunned! Thrilled! Oh freakin' wow! A big THANK YOU to my readers! Y'all made my day!

Here's a tiny excerpt for those who haven't read it yet:

HOMECOMING
M/M BDSM Erotic Short Story
By Sabrina Luna
To Purchase CLICK HERE


I was impressed with how gracefully he had declined the pretty
blonde's invitation. Disclosing one's sexual orientation could be a
delicate matter. It was good to know that James had accepted his
preference and was honest with others, too.

Smiling with approval, I returned to the front of the classroom and
began to erase the blackboard.

"Mr. MacDonald, sir?" His voice was deeper, huskier than I remembered.
I drew a deep breath to calm the mixed emotions that were welling up
inside me, then slowly turned to face him.

"Yes, Goldman?"

The young man before me was not the fresh-faced youth who had stood
before me a few years before. The light of the afternoon sun streaming
from the window reflected his transformed features. The war and plain
ol' hard living had added maturity to his face, but the sly grin was
still the same.

"I brought you something," he said, digging deep into a brown paper
bag and pulled a shiny, red apple from its depths.

Our fingers lightly brushed as I took the apple from his hand. An
erotic current pulsed between us. A drop of perspiration silently
slipped its way down the back of my shirt as the empty classroom
swelled with a bittersweet uneasiness.

I drew the apple to my nose and returned his smile. The glossy surface
of the forbidden fruit was scented with his essence. My senses reeled
beneath my controlled demeanor as I placed the apple on my desk and
cleared my throat. "So, Goldman, are you going soft for your ol' teacher?"

James' dark eyes met mine, sparkling in the afternoon light.

"No, sir. It's quite the opposite," he replied in a deep, low tone and
dropped his gaze downward.

My eyes followed down his torso, my own body responding to the
muscle-thickened outline beneath his crisp shirt to where his gaze
rested just below his waist. To my dismay, there in the front of his
uniform slacks, was an elongated imprint of arousal.

I drew a sharp breath. Damn! It was then I realized that the fine line
that had once held us in check had begun to dissipate.


* * *
For More HOMECOMING
CLICK HERE


Big Thx & Hugs,
Sabrina )O(

+ + +
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home