Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Kiss Is Just A Kiss?



Although I’m not a TV-watcher (DVDs, but that’s another story), an article online recently caught my attention. It seems that two soap opera favorites, Luke & Noah, are sparking the interest of many fans. Ever since their on-screen kiss, viewers have been petitioning the network for more –yes, more kisses—between the handsome supercouple!



Viewers are petitioned to run down to the local store for a bag of Hershey's Kisses and mail them a note saying what the kisses are for: "Let Luke and Noah kiss!"

To Read the Article CLICK HERE

As a writer and reader, I, too, love my Manlove (male/male) stories! And, although I realize this may not be everyone’s preference, I applaud the positive way the fans of Luke & Noah are letting the network know what they want! Bravo –and Good Luck!

Hugs,
Sabrina )O(

+ + +
Sabrina Luna is the author of A WARRIOR'S HOPE and HOMECOMING, two male/male erotica short stories at Phaze.com. And, this coming Spring, GODS & VAMPIRES, another duo of manlove stories, will be release at Aspen Mountain Press. Check her website for more details: http://www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home