Friday, June 01, 2007

TGIF - Pirates!



Oh yes, the boys of summer are back –Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp in PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 3: AT WORLD’S END! No, I’m not going to spoil the movie for you. I will say that if you’ve been following the (mis)adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow, then (if you haven’t already), you must see its conclusion.
After the darker toned themes of last year’s movie, POC 3 is definitely dark too –in other words, I don’t recommend it for small kids. IMHO, the plot ‘zigged’ when I thought it would ‘zag’ making the ending satisfactory, yet somewhat surprising!
OH! Don’t forget to stay wayyy after the credits for a small epilogue, which, in my opinion, is well-worth the long wait.

On my 1-10 movie scale, I give POC 3 an *8* –and it will be added to my keeper shelf when it comes to DVD.

Have a Great Weekend,
Sabrina )O(


+ + +
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home