Thursday, June 28, 2007

My $1.01 on TROY (the film) …
Okay, so I’m a bit behind on my movie watching, but I did watch TROY on DVD the other evening. TROY was “epic” in every sense of the word –elaborated scenes & costumes, huge battles with lots of gore and heavy emotional storylines! It was like an ancient soap opera, but in a *good* way. I was very impressed with the outstanding lineup of top-notch actors and the wonderful, stunning visuals of the film too!



IMHO, put aside your classics textbook and just enjoy the film. TROY definitely will keep you engrossed from start to climatic finish! I only have two complaints. First, I missed seeing TROY on the big screen, so I didn’t get the maximized visual effect of the big, majestic scenes. Ah well. Second, my only gripe within the styled-retelling of the story was that the Greek pantheon was terribly minimized and trivialized. Not cool.



Overall, if you’re looking for a DVD worth watching for an entertaining and engrossing “epic” experience, then TROY is it!

Well, that’s my $1.01, for what it’s worth –
Thx & Hugs,
Sabrina )O(


+ + +
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home