Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tagged!


Thanks to the lovely Kate Sterling, I've been tagged to fill out the following...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Chinese Restaurant manager (in a small town, no less)
2. Security Guard
3. Numberous Retail Sales positions
4. Admin. Assistant

Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate Cake
2. Steak (medium rare) w/baked potato & butter
3. Spagetti
4. Scattered, smoothered, double covered and chunked "Waffle House-speak"
i.e., hash browns, with onions, double cheese and ham bits. :)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. Star Wars saga (the original trilogy)
3. Matrix
4. Lord of the Rings (Extended versions-all three)

TV Shows I enjoy:
I'm NOT currently watching, but
1. Friends
2. I Love Lucy
3. Bewitched
4. X-Files

Four places I've traveled:
1. New York City, NY
2. Indianapolis, IN
3. Altanta, GA
4. Jacksonville FL

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo
2. MySpace
3. Blogspot
4. Viggo_Daily at LJ :)

Four people I'm tagging to do this (and I do hope they'll forgive me!) :)
1. Kitty Strauss
2. Deliha Rose
3. Missy Lyons
4. Sassy Jen

TAG! You're it!

Hugs,
Sabrina )O(


HAPPY HOLIDAY WISHES FROM~
Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home